Wickham Park Tennis Club is part of Wickham Park Sports Club Ltd. .
Wickham Park Tennis Club has a reputation for being very friendly and social, as well as offering a full range of tennis activities. Families and children are very welcome at Wickham Park and we encourage family participation. We also greatly welcome new members and do all that we can to make them feel at home with us.
The club is a non-profit making members club – owned and run by the members for the benefit of the members and the local community.
The following activities are on offer at Wickham Park Tennis Club:
- Club Sessions – The Club runs 7 Club sessions per week where members can turn up and play each other in mix and match sessions.
- Leagues and tournaments – The Club runs singles and doubles leagues and holds regular fun tournaments.
- Club Teams – Wickham Park runs 3 men’s, 3 ladies’, 4 mixed and boys and girls teams, all of which compete in the appropriate Kent leagues.
- Coaching Programme – Wickham Park offers a full and comprehensive coaching
programme. We cater for all abilities and age groups, ranging from beginners and social players to those at county standard and above.
- Members play – Outside club sessions, courts can be booked by members for private play. There is no charge for this, although tokens need to be purchased to use the floodlights when necessary.
- Social events are held regularly
For further information, please refer to: https://www.wickhamparktennisclub.co.uk
Wickham Park Tennis Club are pleased to announce their annual Christmas Dinner will take place on Friday 3rd December from 19.30 at the Park Langley Club in Wickham Way. This has been a great success in past years and I hope that as many tennis members as possible will be able to join us. Singles are especially welcome, so do ask your regular tennis partners if they would like to make up a group, or come on your own, or bring your partners. Those of you have not been previously will find this an informal evening with tables in the surroundings of the new modern bar.
Tickets are amazing value at just £30 for three courses followed by coffee, including all gratuities. In addition to traditional Christmas turkey, there are alternatives of panfried sea bass or a vegetarian mushroom, cranberry and brie wellington. Drinks will be on your own account, and can be purchased from the bar at very reasonable prices.
For tickets and further information, please contact: email@example.com